BioSport Technologies uses three-dimensional (3-D) motion analysis technology to evaluate biomechanical performance during the golf swing.
- Take strokes off your game
- 3-D Analysis conditions your mind and body
- Master your golf swing
- Advanced Technology
3-D motion data allows us to pinpoint mechanical break down and relate it directly to physical limitation. Using this information, a customized training program can be developed specifically to benefit any golfer’s body and improve their swing.
Information analyzed includes:
- Club head linear and angular speed throughout the swing
- Percentage of maximum club head speed retained at impact
- Club head velocity trajectory
- Power generation process (kinetic link)
- Lower body mechanics
- Trunk stability
- Muscular preload and contribution to power